NEW Layouts

WARNING: this post shows very new layouts.  If you are my sister, cease reading any further as this will spoil your Christmas present!







I created this layout a few months ago.  I loved the muted colors and graphic nature that allowed our families killer tans to show through!  This layout was all about scraps, no need to waste a huge sheet of paper..sometimes a hint will do.






This layout I made for my cute lil niece.  This was to feature all the hat's she'd been sporting since being sick.  Very simple yet fun.  I loved the fo-stitching around the edges to tie it all together.

I made the sweet sentiment that her mom wrote about her and her hats into a decorative embellishment.

Ribbon...loving the rend of crinkled, ruffly ribbon lately.  I had to be sure and add some to this layout.









My favorite new color combination: mustard and gray!  This layout looks a little lopsided in the picture but I assure you it's 100% level.  Again, I love that the paper coordinates with the picture yet allows the picture to shine through.

For extra embellishments I added metal picture frames to "frame" the moment.





Everyone needs painted pigs a la Dad!   I wanted this layout to feature the play-by-play of the event, thus features three consecutive pictures. Even though dad is doing all the painting, I had to make the payout girly and used bright, feminine colors.

The main embellishment is the text that is popped two-dimensionally off the page.






I fell in love with this layout when it was done!  You know how I love high contrast and graphic nature..this captured it all.  I pulled colors form the picture to use in the layout and incorporated text into the background. 

I loved how the picture is set behind the flower embellishment allowing for a more dimensional feel.





Too Cute is the name of the layout and boy does it fit.  I loved the simplistic feel (again) and the unusual colors.  I don't normally  use an overload of pinks but, paired with the green it gave it a mature feminine feel.

The butterflies are all hand cut from the same paper as to pop and fade into the background all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment