Love, love, loved the simplicity and business of this layout!  It was all focused around one picture and allowed that one picture to shine through while adding flair with embellishments too.

What to do when you don't have the right embellishments?  Make them yourself
I was able to compile a few different embellishments to come up with the perfect "cousins" embellishment to finish this layout!












This was a quick layout I worked up for my sister.  It displayed our trip snowboarding one winter.  

 I love the hand stamping and sparkly embellishments!









 This layout was so fun and almost every pat was 100% me.  I couldn't' find the right paper to coordinate with the white and green polkadot paper..so I made my own.

With stamps, ink and markers I came up with a perfect coordinate.

Then there is the title.  In order to emphasize that we were at the space needle I created a silhouette of the space needle within the large block text of "seattle."  Again, designed 100% by me.  I love the different colors and clean lines of this layout!








A new layout of a 20-year old picture.  I wanted to campture the fun memories I had of that day.  I used light colors to capture the innocence and fun memories.

For the prefect coordinating embellishments, I made em.  Cute, lil, happy cupcakes.  I pulled out the colors in the plaid paper and created a one-of-a-kind embellishment.  I also loved the contrast of the block letters and script font.





Need fun paper?   ..make it yourself.  This "paper" was made using a bunch of question marks and dots I had cut by hand.  Randomly place them on your page in a decorative fashion..viiola, custom paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment