More New Layouts

 Love the simplicity of this one and the warm colors that make this layout so happy!

I had the prefect stamps in my collection to add a vintage feel to the base page.  











I know, I know, WORLD's cutest niece.  I wish the camera caught all the texture on the circles better.  All the edges have a worn/tattered edge that made it feel even more vintage. (sorry for the bad glare on the picture, camera wasn't cooperating)





This one wasn't 100% original, it was scrap-lifted off a page I saw on the internet but I can't find the source sorry!






HAD to post this one cause it's true, I'm her favorite Aunt!  Again, me going back to a grid design, love the simple lines (again crappy camera)





 Such a clean design filled with so much color (lots of scraps) but so fun!  I used rolls of scrap paper to create a border at the bottom, all tied and attached with bright blue ribbon..so fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment