I've been super busy the last few months putting together a scrapbook for my niece.  The book is all about her first year.  I gave it to my sister and brother in law for Christmas so I couldn't post all the pictures until now.  It will probably take me a few posts to get them all up.  Enjoy!

There weren't very many pictures of my sister in the picture with my niece (she is usually behind the camera)  so I was happy I got this one in there!  Loved the blocks of paper.









This was the end of her book, welcoming in 2011.  So cute!










I love, love, loved everything about this page.  The flocked paper (so not typical me but I loved it), the muted colors, the perfect pictures, everything!

My hand made embellishments were quite cute I do have to say!



Loving the bold colors that are muted at the same time.





















 I liked how this one just seemed to create itself.  I'd add a little here, a little there and it all just worked together.  I loved the simple vintage look.



Here;s a closer look at the embellishments.




A simple 8x10 layout but so cute.  I had so much fun making the pennant banner..added a bit of whimsey I think.





This was one of my favorites, and not just because green is my favorite color.  Just look at it!  There is a faint blue watermark that says "memories" above each picture, you can sort of see it.










I actually got a few of our pages done in the process.  I got this pack of papers at the scrap expo this fall. I loved the bold colors!








After beating my own Dad at catching fish this spring, I had to document my moment!  Again, a square clean-lined layout with a rustic touch.






Our Mock-a-versary (anniversary after the actual day).  This layout feels so vintage and girly, so not me but I love it.  The juicy red color was so fun to work with in something other than a Christmas layout.


More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment