Another yummy layout + craft project

1st County Fair


This 1st County Fair layout was created fro my niece, Little A's, first year scrapbook.  The vintage coloring isn't bad lighting, it's really made in sepia colors.  I couldn't find all the perfect accessories and embellishments for this layout so I made my own.

I found free clipart on the web and altered it to fit my needs.

Little A lives in Wisconsin so I knew this embellishment of a Wisconsin sports team was perfect for the page.





Thirty Birdie
I made this gift card holder for my brother in law.  Mr M loves owls for some reason so when I saw this owl inspiration on a blog I knew I had to create one for his birthday.  It took a bit of time and some wasted paper t get the template for the gift card box just perfect but after that the fun began.  I loved picking out the scraps of patterned paper and finding all the circle punches I needed to complete the project.  This is how you give a 30-year old a gift in style!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment