More Pages

I finally got around to photographing some more layouts.



I loved the fun colors and papers in this layout and the content of the layout - awesome!







More progress has been made on the never-ending task of our wedding album.  It's only been five years since Mr. R and I tied the knot, you'd thing I'd be done already.






Mr. R isn't such a fan of this layout because he wasn't in as good of shape as he likes to be but I love it any ways.  This day on the beach at the family reunion was so warm which is unusual for the Northern Oregon Coast.  I loved the bright colors of paper in this layout.






This is the new title page to our 2003-2006 album which features our dating years, wedding and beyond.  I've always been a fan of this saying and it couldn't be more appropriate on this layout.  The picture was taken on a hike that Mr. R and I took while we were dating.  We've been famous for our self portraits taken with one of us holding the camera with one hand while the other reaches out and pushes the button.  Occasionally we even get our faces in the picture.






 I saw a similar layout in a magazine and new I had to scrap-lift it.  I'm doing layouts of all the places we've lived so we can see the progression of our homes (hopefully from bad to worse without repeats!).  I loved all the rounded edges in this layout.  The colors were all inspired by that piece of ribbon.






The God of War.  Who else can truly bring this video-game to life than Mr. R?  I spent a few hours making his greek kilt/wrap and even more time painting his whole body.  The good news was that even his family didn't recognize him in the pictures.  I wanted to give the layout a powerful feel so I used large  thinkers for the title and torn edges for the paper.









This Christmas layout was all centered around our Christmas cards for this year.  I added one to the bottom of the left layout.  It was Mr. R's idea to add a Christmas duck to the card to symbolize that town we lived in and the school we were going to (Go Ducks!).  One of my gifts this year was a Cuttlebug so I  was sure to use my new dies on this layout for the title and date.




I was so in love with all the pictures I took on this trip.  The day was gorgeous and the whole family was willing to cooperate on pictures.  I wanted to make the layout simple but colorful again, so the pictures would be more dominant than the background.





To feature Mr. R's Halloween costume (we do Halloween big in our family) I wanted a very clean layout to reflect the Japanese nature of the picture.






As you can tell I like clean layouts.  This one was all about taking our brother-in-law rock climbing for the first time.  I love how the pictures jump off the page and the green adds a pop of color and happiness.







Reflecting the fun nature of the photos I wanted to be sure this layout was full of fun.  I made sure to round most of the colors giving it a fun and happy feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment